Alright, so, I have been seriously neglecting tumblr. It’s not that I wanted to, but I’ve been really fucking busy. Last month all my free time was thrown into working on a project for a class I didn’t really like too much. So, I’m sorry for that, and quite honestly, I doubt I’ll be on much this month since this class does seem like it’s going to be the hardest class in my degree. Not that I mind, because it’s so much more interesting than the rest of the classes I’ve had up to this point. Alright on to my next topic though.
So, I graduate. IN 25 FUCKING DAYS. And then that’s it. I successfully survived college. Well, except for the fact that I’m planning on starting my masters one month after graduation. (it would be sooner if I could) But it’s still a huge accomplishment. In 25 days I’ll have a degree in film. And hopefully before the month is over, I’ll be doing smallish jobs to make money in order to survive May, since I’ll be unemployed.
It’s terrifying to think that in less than a month I’m going to be unemployed. And I have no idea what I’m doing. I do know that this month I’m going to work my fucking ass off to make sure I know what I’m doing by the end of it. Which is why I’m using tumblr right now to do my assignment for producing. Which was more of a suggestion. I’m going to set my 6 Month, 1 Year, and 5 Year goals. Right here. Right now. On Tumblr.
6 Month Goals:
- I will Graduate Full Sail with a Film Degree
- I will produce at least one non-school project.
- I will shoot at least 6 projects.
- I will do at least 2 photo shoots.
- I will start my masters in Entertainment Business.
1 Year Goals:
- I will Graduate Full Sail with a Master in Entertainment Business.
- I will apply for and get an internship with NBC Universal.
- I will move to NYC and find work doing what I love.
- I will produce at least 3 independent projects.
- I will work on and be paid for at least 10 project during the course of my masters.
5 Year Goals:
- I will complete an internship.
- I will apply and get into the NBC Page program
- I will get a job on an episodic television show.
- I will continue to produce short projects and photo shoots.
- I will write up a pilot for an episodic TV show.
So, these are my goals. Now to get to work on them. This kind of clears things up for me, because I sat down and spent a few hours trying to narrow down my choices, since I was told to do that in lecture today. I know where I’m going, and exactly what I want to do. Well, mostly. But I’ll figure that out as I go. Anyway. I should probably get to sleep, I have class in the morning.